Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
Hello, I'm Brittney. The things I blog about are: Homestuck (my main fandom), other comics, cartoons, food, cute animals, important topics, and other some other things. Things can get nsfw but I tag it, and have a specific "homestuck nsfw" tag as well. If you're following me and need anything tagged, I'll do my best to accommodate you.
Look cute get $$ destroy the gender binary
really tho straight guys will go on and on about how uncomfortable it makes them when gay guys hit on them but lets be fucking honest how many times have u seen a guy continue to hit on another guy after hes visibly uncomfortable vs. how many times a straight guy has continued to hit on a girl after shes visibly uncomfortable
I want my makeup to communicate to you that you are never to speak to me unless I give you permission
intimidating femme life
Idk I personally think that using gender neutral language and avoiding pronouns when someone has specified they go by certain pronouns and certain gendered language is almost if not just as bad as misgendering the person.this isdegendering, specifically an act of transmisogyny for the fact that it is most commonly used against trans girls and amab trans feminine people with the effect of ignoring and disrespecting their identity entirely, using the cover of gender neutral language.
it is different from misgendering in that it is more specific and is born from the ignorance and intolerance of the more privileged afab trans masculine folks, the guise of gender neutral language being what they either believe is enough respect, while ignoring their own high ground on this matter, or used to deliberately disrespect.
If you’re a guy who likes looking at pictures of naked girls but loses respect for a girl if she posts a naked picture of herself, you can get lost
How many times can I reblog this
when ur parents say something really racist/sexist/misogynistic/ableist/queerphobic and you just laugh like “h a ha h aa yeahhh” cuz u don’t wanna start drama but it makes ur skin crawl for the rest of the week
Oh, and while we’re talking about sex-repulsed people:
- It’s okay if you’re sex-repulsed because you have experienced sexual abuse or trauma in your past.
- It’s okay if you’re sex-repulsed because sex feels painful, uncomfortable or frightening to you.
- It’s okay if you’re sex-repulsed and there’s no “cause” for it, it’s just how you’ve always been.
- It’s okay if you feel sex-repulsed sometimes and not repulsed at other times, or if you’ve become more/less sex-repulsed over time.
- It’s okay to be afraid of sex.
- It’s okay to think that sex is disgusting.
- It’s okay to like reading/watching fictional sex but not want it in real life.
- It’s okay to be repulsed by some sexual things but not by other sexual things.
- None of the above things make your feelings weird, messed-up or unhealthy.
- You don’t need to “overcome” your dislike of sex. If you’re happier without sex, then that’s great, you don’t need to change.
- If you want to become more comfortable with sex, or if you think therapy will help you be happier with yourself, then that’s fine, too.
- If your partner wants you to do something sexual that you’re not comfortable with, then they’re the one in the wrong, and they need to stop. Your feelings and comfort are important, and you never owe sex to anyone.
- If your partner wants you to change, or to stop being sex-repulsed or asexual, then they are wrong. You deserve a partner who loves you the way you are, respects your feelings, and doesn’t ask you to change for them.
- You do not need to be
sex-positive,or willing to have sex, in order to be a “healthy” or “normal” asexual person.
- Some sex-repulsed people aren’t asexual-spectrum. All of the above applies to them, too!
- Whatever your feelings about sex are, it is perfectly okay to feel the way you do, and there is nothing bad, abnormal or wrong about your feelings.
Sex positivity as a movement is (or at least should always be presented as) inclusive of sex-repulsed people.
Otherwise, yes to all of this.
nothing will fuck you up as much as the realization that there’s no real reason the alphabet needs to be in order
LIKE WHY ARE PERIODS NECESSARY
WHY DO I HAVE TO HAVE CRAMPS SO PAINFUL I PRACTICALLY THROW UP
WHY DO I HAVE TO RUIN MY FAVOURITE PAJAMA PANTS
WHY DO I HAVE TO BECOME AN EMOTIONAL WRECK EVERY TIME A PIN DROPS
WHY DO I HAVE TO SHOVE A SPONGEY STICK UP MY GOD DAMN VAGINA ONCE A MONTH
I DON’T EVEN LIKE KIDS
Fun fact: If your uterus didn’t shed its lining, you’d be more at risk for uterine cancer. Your uterus is legitimately self-preventing cancer.
another fun fact: debilitatingly painful cramps and severe moodswings aren’t mandatory and if your menstrual cycle is interfering with your ability to function then you might want to talk to your doctor about that. They can probably suggest something to prevent or alleviate those symptoms, and there’s a possibility that difficult periods are an indicator of an underlying medical condition.
don’t take nonsense from your uterus that you wouldn’t take from any other major organ system.
Page 1 of 3758